Computer Repairs & Data Recovery in Melbourne since 2007.
Apple Repairs for Macbook Pro’s & iMac’s. Windows PC repairs for laptops & desktop systems.
Express service. No Fix No Fee. No booking required.
Have a question? Contact us or ask in store.
COVID-19 measures – Stage 4 – We are allowed to remain open with our normal trading hours for repairs and data recoveries on computers that are for your essential work, schooling & home use. We are going all out to keep you safe. To find out about our safety measures, click here.
Can you travel to us in and out of a 5km zone? Short answer, Yes. See the DHHS website for details under ‘Necessary goods and services’ to see what applies to you.
Easy Steps for Computer Repairs &
Data Recovery. Service Centre Located in Ringwood, Melbourne.
Computer repairs in Ringwood, Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs, made easy. Apple Macbook Pro and Microsoft Windows PC laptop and desktop repairs in store. Prompt and affordable Data Recovery Service for your important photos, documents and emails.
Top reasons to have your Apple or Windows computer or laptop repaired in our Service Centre rather than on-site in home/business.
- No need for people to come in to your office or home, you come to us, book in contact free and stay safe!
- Security. Rather than having people be in your home or office, you can have your computer serviced fast in our workshop. No booking, just come along when you are ready.
- We have a dedicated service centre with all the tools and expertise to complete your repair from start to finish in one go at a fixed price. Onsite you pay by the hour and often onsite techs must take your computer ‘back to base’ for repairs as they don’t have all the tools and parts available.
- Same Day Service for some computer repairs. We often can provide same day service where onsite services you may have to wait days or pay more for same day/urgent requests.
- Fixed Pricing and Quotes. In our service centre we provide a fixed price no obligation quote so you’ll know exactly what your service will cost you. For onsite computer services, providers usually charge by the hour so you can’t be sure of the final cost and often since time based, you still must pay the onsite technician even for a job not finished in full.
- A complete service. You provide us with your list of repairs or services you wish and all can be completed right here in our service centre. Onsite computer technicians often will have another customer to attend to and can’t extend you more time. In store PC Medic’s service centre we can work on multiple computers and data recoveries simultaneously! Fast, easy and affordable.